Tabor Howell is the addicted. Tabor is nineteen years old, and is a freshman in college. He looks a lot like
Cam Gigandet and he is an open role.
“ Have you been on the scene? ‘Cause you look like a mess.”
+ charming, forgiving, loud
- obsessive, greedy, impulsive
At first glance, Tabor looks seems like a regular Prince Charming. He’s obviously popular, with a face like that it’s no surprise, but he seems almost nice. Charming at least, all smiles and sweet words, funny and friendly and just plain pleasant. Spend a little more time around him, and you’ll soon find kind and gentle Tabor is hardly that. He’s still charming sure, but he’s nowhere near nice. He feels all his emotions so strongly, when he’s happy he’s a joy, just like how he is at first glance, but when he’s angry… it’s best to stay far away. When he’s angry he can be incredibly cruel and hurtful, becoming passive-aggressive or just plain aggressive at the drop of a hat. He learned from a young age just how easy it is to express your hate for someone, and if you’ve pissed him off, he won’t hesitate to show it.
Tabor has a knack for not thinking before he acts. Seeing as he feels his emotions so deeply, he tends to base his decisions solely on them, making him incredibly impulsive. It’s gotten him in trouble more than a couple times, and he often regrets his impulsivity later, but he hasn’t learned from his mistakes yet. Sometimes not over thinking things works out after all, and he’s addicted to the rush of joy that courses through him when he does. Tabor has an incredibly addictive personality, when he finds something he likes he holds on to it, almost to the point of obsession. His mind becomes consumed by the one person, or that one drug, until there’s hardly a moment where it’s not in his head. He’s incredibly protective over these obsessions, wanting every last bit of it for himself, unwilling to share with anyone, no matter who. This wouldn’t be such a problem, if he wasn’t that way with people too.
Tabor was born in an unhealthy house hold. His mother was bi-polar depressive and it caused a lot of trouble in his early childhood. There were some days where Glinda Howell wouldn’t even hold her son, let alone act as if he existed. She had her good days, though. Days where she would take him to the zoo and love on him just as any other mother would love their child. Tabor’s father, on the other hand, worked three jobs and tried constantly to get close to his son. It was a futile mission, though, because Tabor, even as a child, had decided that his father was a person he hated. There wasn’t much reason for this, because Tabor’s father was a wonderful and loving man that tried very hard to be a part of his son’s life. Somewhere along the way to becoming a teen, Tabor got into drugs. Simple things at first; weed, tobacco, but quickly it turned into acid and ecstasy. His family caught him several times and Tabor was sent to therapy for it, but he could never quite shake the habitual need for drugs.
He was thirteen when the fire happened. Tabor’s mother had been smoking mindlessly and pretending her son didn’t exist and had decided to put the cigarette out in a tissue box before she went to take a shower. Tabor had gotten home thirty minutes later and rushed into the house, hurrying to get his mother out of the bathroom, grabbing her robe and rushing her out of the half-burning house. Everyone in the neighborhood had called the fire department, but it had still taken an hour to get to their house and by that time, the Howell family had lost everything. Glinda lied when they questioned her, and said that it was Tabor who had started the fire, and wanting to please his mother, he went along with the lie. It earned him the boot to boarding school, where he pretended nothing had happened and ran the school. He met Bryarly Watts at Barlow and became absolutely obsessed with her. She was the first person to actually love him and when Bry tried to end things with him, Tabor made the irrational and impulsive decision to release every inappropriate picture he had of her. Not a day went by where Tabor didn’t regret it, but he hasn’t plucked up the courage to apologize yet.
- Is in deep and unchanging love with Bryarly Watts, just as he has been for the past three years and cannot begin to describe how badly he feels for what he did to her. Tabor wishes he could speak to her and tell her that he’s sorry, but he doesn’t know how and instead acts overly cocky and treats her badly.
- Gets annoyed by Martin Watts, because the boy has become like Bryarly’s guard dog along with Leo Nevins and he wants them both far away from her. Even if one is her cousin.
- Wants to reconnect with Jamie Nevins, but isn’t sure how to become best friends with him again.
- Loves Bliss Zipko and all her weirdness.
- Has an on and off friendship with Isaac Kitson, because Isaac hates a lot of Tabor’s behavior.
- Hates Talin Neill & Camden Adkins, because they both hate him right back.
- Likes to tease Tessa Alcott, because he knows it makes her uncomfortable.
- Is close with Slayter Donnelly, seeing as the kid is a main supplier.
| Additional info
- Deleted all of the pictures of Bryarly.
- Writes his mother often, but hardly gets a reply.
- Has recently gotten into cocaine.
For the one who sows to his own flesh, will from the flesh reap corruption.
| Barlow Academy.